My imaginary friends.

Colin and Sally are my imaginary friends, telling us about their daily lives in the real world.

Age? I think they said they are in the 5th grade, but it might be the 4th or 6th. They are twins.

Because of new bureaucratic red tape from the US government, Google can't let me make accounts for them. So they'll be posting from my account.

Start here.

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Over Hawaii, Again

Early Wednesday Morning, I think.

It's dark outside and quiet inside.
Well, we can always hear the jet engines.
That's a good thing, Momma says.
I'm going back to sleep.
--
Sally

I'm trying to watch movies. 
But there isn't anything fun to watch.
Listening to music isn't fun, either.
Maybe I should go back to sleep, too.
-- 
Colin

(I think we are over Hawaii, now. 
But there are clouds below us, so we can't see. -- Dad)

(Get some sleep, Honey. -- Mom)

No comments:

Post a Comment