My imaginary friends.

Colin and Sally are my imaginary friends, telling us about their daily lives in the real world.

Age? I think they said they are in the 5th grade, but it might be the 4th or 6th. They are twins.

Because of new bureaucratic red tape from the US government, Google can't let me make accounts for them. So they'll be posting from my account.

Start here.

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Texas Time

Still July 23rd!

Grandpa Joe and Grandma Michiko met us at the airport.
I like my grandparents.
The drive to their home only took a half hour.
But I fell asleep in the car.
Grandma cooked us chili beans and cornbread for dinner.
--
Sally
-----

Grandpa Joe drives a big van.
There was plenty of room for us and our luggage.
Mom and Dad and Grandma and Grandpa are talking in the living room.
Sally and I are going to bed.
It's 9:40 at night here, but it's 11:40 tomorrow morning in Kobe.
Time is so confusing.
--
Colin
-----

No comments:

Post a Comment