My imaginary friends.

Colin and Sally are my imaginary friends, telling us about their daily lives in the real world.

Age? I think they said they are in the 5th grade, but it might be the 4th or 6th. They are twins.

Because of new bureaucratic red tape from the US government, Google can't let me make accounts for them. So they'll be posting from my account.

Start here.

Friday, July 19, 2013

Test practice questions


Colin and Sally have to keep their English sharp, since they are living in Japan. So I made up some test questions for the beginning of summer.

Answers will be posted later.


-------------------------
(1) I'm sorry these are late. I was [____________ ___________] a very difficult math problem for a program I have been [____________ ____________]. (2箇所も同じ)

(a) running up                (b) looking down
(c) walking over             (d) working on


-------------------------
(2) Summer break has begun. How were your ___________ ____________ at school?

(a) slowest days                  (b) last days
(c) fastest moments           (d) last thoughts


-------------------------
(3) Getting ready for a trip is always difficult. Did you help your mother __________ ___________ your things to take with you?

(a) pack up                   (b) put down
(c) sit on                      (d) set up


-------------------------
(4) It's a long trip. Will you ___________ ___________ train, airplane, bus, or car?

(a) stop by                   (b) travel through
(c) go by                     (d) ride beside

No comments:

Post a Comment