My imaginary friends.

Colin and Sally are my imaginary friends, telling us about their daily lives in the real world.

Age? I think they said they are in the 5th grade, but it might be the 4th or 6th. They are twins.

Because of new bureaucratic red tape from the US government, Google can't let me make accounts for them. So they'll be posting from my account.

Start here.

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Swimming in English

Wednesday, July 10th

First and second periods today were swimming.
The water was still cool and the sun was not yet hot.
It was nice for swimming.
We practiced a lot, but we also had free swim.
Swimming is lots of fun.
-- Sally
---------

The first thing we did in pool was practice getting in and out safely.
Then we practiced breathing and kicking and the crawl stroke.
Then we swam twenty-five meter laps..
I swam twenty-five meters without stopping!
I was proud of myself.
-- Colin

No comments:

Post a Comment