My imaginary friends.

Colin and Sally are my imaginary friends, telling us about their daily lives in the real world.

Age? I think they said they are in the 5th grade, but it might be the 4th or 6th. They are twins.

Because of new bureaucratic red tape from the US government, Google can't let me make accounts for them. So they'll be posting from my account.

Start here.

Monday, July 8, 2013

Planets and stars and old stories!

Monday, 8 July 2013

Today we went on a school trip to the Kobe Science Museum.
There is a planetarium, there.
We studied about stars and constellations.
The teacher told us about Orihime and Hikoboshi, too.
I learned a lot.
-- Colin
--------

When I think about Orihime and Hikoboshi, it makes me so sad.
They can only meet once a year, and only if the weather is clear.
Colin says it's just like a fairy tale.
But it's still sad!
When we got home, we tried to look through Colin's telescope.
But I couldn't see anything.
Mom says it's late and we have to go to bed.
-- Sally


[Grammar and vocabulary notes -- 文法及び単語の解釈
when (something) == 何にかのとき(時)
only if (something) == 何かの場合だけ
try to (something) == 何かをやってみる
(added 2013.09.12)]

No comments:

Post a Comment